HUMANITARIAN KNOWLEDGE HUB JOB VACANCIES 2021
Humanitarian Knowledge Hub (JMK), was originally initiated as an effort to share knowledge between Oxfam partners spread across various regions in Indonesia. Jmk is a network of organizations that are concerned with the effort to respond to hatred consisting of 23 (twenty three) largest institutions throughout Indonesia.
JMK has been responding since the eruption of Mount Agung Bali, Mount Merapi Yogyakarta, the Lombok earthquake, the Banjir Bandang Makassar, the Sunda Strait Tsunami, and the Central Sulawesi Tsunami and Liquification.
JMK will undertake recovery efforts through mentoring and capacity building to build sustainable community resilience through synergies of Livelihood, Wash, Gender, Disability, Protection and Inclusion activities as well as Capacity Building-Advocacy. JMK with support from Oxfam provide assistance in villages in the city of Palu and Sigi
To prepare for the recovery phase, We open job vacancies for positions as:
- Project Manager
- Sektor ERT & DRR Livelihood
- Sektor ERT & DRR WASH (PHP and PHE)
- Sektor ERT & DRR GEDSI-API (Gender, Protection, Inklusi, Advocacy)
- Sektor ERT & DRR MEAL
- Finance ERT & DRR
- Admin/Logistik Sektor ERT & DRR
- Experience in a Position which are applied, qualifications with demonstrable ability to produce and reconcile work. Experience with an NGO is also essential.
- Experience in supporting and advising teams from a distance and across several locations. Ability and sensitivity of working with diverse teams across different languages, cultures, and locations and relationship building skills necessary to work collaboratively with others
- Good level of computer skills or Microsoft Office literate
- Communications proven oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively internally (ability to provide job guidance, develop training materials and guidelines, and document procedures) and externally with Institutional donors reports.
- Data analysis Demonstration of ability to assess, analyses and report on complex data.
- Commitment to the aims of PKBI JMK and the parameters of its program implementation, in particular gender and diversity policies.
- Flexibility under pressure and in Recovery to changing needs. Ability to work within minimal supervision.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and with the aims and objectives of PKBI JMK.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
How to apply
As part of your application, please send your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile to HR.JMK.SULAWESI.TENGAH@GMAIL.COM. Please use the Email subject in the format the title of the position you want to apply and your name
Example: Sektor ERT & DRR Livelihood _ Indra
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The shortlisting of the applicants will be done on a rolling basis. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Deadline 15 January 2021