KNCV TUBERCULOSIS FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a non-profit organization that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative, and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
For our anticipated project, Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for: Data Officer (23 Posts)
Duty Station: Medan, Palembang, Lampung, DKI Jakarta, Serang, Bandung, & Semarang
The Data Officer will be responsible for data collection, quality, management, validation, and analysis of programmatic data from a variety of resources that support the data analytic goals and objectives of the project/organization.
- Data entry for recording and reporting system, including but not limited to information system platform for specimen transportation mechanism.
- Pull and integrate data from disparate resources.
- Evaluate and process data to identify errors/inconsistencies.
- Assist in the development of dashboards and other presentation materials for key stakeholders.
- Prepares data visualizations to facilitate the public presentation of data findings including pie charts, bar graphs, and tables, among others to include in the reports.
- Support reviewing, mapping and analyzing work plans, and reports from the perspective of programmatic data collection and analysis.
- Close coordination with Provincial Health Office, District Health Office, Hospitals, Referral Laboratories, Courier provider for the specimen transportation mechanism.
- Support any administration process with relevant stakeholders.
- Weekly report to the direct supervisor about the field activities.
- Develop monthly report and any other administration form as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the ME Officer or Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in Public Health, Health Information or related study.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Data Management, preferably in a health-related environment.
- Accuracy and detail-oriented in data entry.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office, internet, etc.).
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to email@example.com by January 27th, 2021 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.