PALLADIUM JOB VACANCIES 2021
INOVASI Phase 2 – Senior Communications Consultant
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
- Indonesia’s education system has made remarkable progress over the last two decades. Increased spending and a range of policy reforms have led to gender-balanced, near-universal school enrolment.
- Achievement against access targets has been good, but the challenges of improving quality and equity remain. A majority of Indonesian children do not acquire the fundamental skills needed to participate in the economy, society or further education, and are falling further behind their peers in the region and globally.
- The Government of Australia (GoA), through the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), is partnering with the Government of Indonesia (GoI) to improve education quality by supporting improved effectiveness and efficiency of Indonesia’s basic education systems.
Phase II of the Innovation for Indonesia’s School Children (INOVASI) program, builds on Phase I of both INOVASI and the Technical Assistance for Education System Strengthening (TASS) program. The integrated program supports national and sub-national partners (e.g. districts, civil society organisations) to pilot school-level approaches to strengthen teaching and learning, and respond to requests for targeted policy support at national level. Phase II is planned to run from July 2020 to December 2023. It will collaborate closely with the GoI at the district, provincial and national level to develop and implement action-oriented research and pilots to answer the broad question: “What works to improve student learning outcomes in Indonesia?” It will focus on three sub-topics of investigation: the quality of teaching in the classroom, the quality of support for teachers, and learning for all.
The Program is managed by Palladium on behalf of DFAT.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION:
- Sr. Communications Consultant – Jakarta (closed on 27 Jan 2021)
- Link: CLICK HERE or you can submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and stating the position in the subject line