KOREA – INDONESIA FOREST CENTER JOB VACANCIES 2021
Korea-Indonesia Forest Center (KIFC) is a forestry cooperation center under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry (MoEF) and the Korea Forest Service (KFS) that is responsible for facilitating and implementing Korea-Indonesia joint forestry cooperation in Indonesia.
KIFC believes in the capacity of youth to contribute to developing the center’s activities and accelerate positive actions in the forestry sector. The center would like to give opportunities to youth to enhance their experiences, skills, and expand networks that will be able to improve their capacity through an internship program.
Therefore, the center is announcing the invitation for youth to join the internship program at KIFC.
To provide opportunities to learn about Korea-Indonesia cooperation on forestry and Korean culture as well as sharing knowledge and experiences with the Korean intern.
- Support the operation of the center to be recognized as the center for development of cooperation on forestry sector.
- Involve in the meetings and visits related to the operation of the center.
- Undergraduate students, preferably in the 8th semester with the specialization in forestry and related fields;
- Fluent in English both oral and written, other major languages will be an asset;
- Have good communication skill;
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) is a must;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Resourceful, adaptable and self-directed;
- Flexibility and willingness to support the operation of the center during the internship period.
Terms and Condition
- This internship is only for Indonesian students;
- KIFC will select 2 suitable candidates;
- The period of the internship is 3 months, with possibility of extension and will be started on the 1st February 2021;
- This full-time internship will follow the working hours of KIFC regulations;
- KIFC provides the intern with a daily allowance, to be paid once a month;
- The interns are required to submit monthly and final reports;
- KIFC will issue a certificate to the intern after completing the internship program.
To Apply, please send your complete CV with the latest photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 22 January 2021;
Please indicate your name and university (Internship_Name_University) in the subject line of your email;
We will acknowledge all the applications, but will contact only shortlisted candidates to be interviewed;
The center is committed to equal opportunity for all applicants regardless to age, colour, creed, gender, race, religion or any legally protected status.