FHI 360 JOB VACANCIES 2021
Position Title: National Partnerships/Technical Assistance Focal Point
The National Partnerships/Technical Assistance Focal Point will provide critical technical and management coordination and oversight to the 95-95-95 Initiative at the national level. The position will coordinate and track the technical assistance strategy across the three LINKAGES results areas:
- Increased availability of comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and treatment services, including reliable coverage across the continuum of care. LINKAGES leverages USAID resources to improve HIV service system performance in Jakarta and Papua where the potential to achieve epidemic control is greatest. Technical assistance interventions work to demonstrate increased case finding, ART initiation/retention, and viral load testing and suppression.
- Demand for comprehensive prevention, care, and treatment services among key populations enhanced and sustained. LINKAGES technical assistance providers and special experts advance the use of innovative technical tools and approaches that foster demand and promote uptake of HIV outreach, testing, and care & treatment services among key populations.
- Strengthened systems for planning, monitoring, evaluating, and assuring the quality of programs for key populations. LINKAGES provides strategic technical assistance at national, provincial, district, and facility levels to improve the HIV service system, data collection and use, and civil society organizational development.
The National Partnerships/TA Focal Point will work closely with a variety of stakeholders at the national level and will liaise with all LINKAGES technical and programmatic staff. The position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply. Suitably qualified candidates openly living with HIV and/or who are representative of the key populations affected by HIV are also actively encouraged to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work across the MOH teams to identify national 95-95-95 areas and leading units where technical assistance is most needed and strategically provided by LINKAGES.
- Support the development of, and oversee, LINKAGES TA plan to the national 95-95-95 initiatives.
- Prioritize areas of technical assistance and draft technical assistance scopes of work so that the LINKAGES TA plan to the MOH can be implemented.
- Support, design, and prioritize LINKAGES TA plans to support national 95-95-95 initiatives implementation, especially in the areas of targeted testing, KPs friendly services, PrEP, partner notification, community-based screening / HIV self-testing, linkage to treatment, TLD transition, Rapid / SDART, advanced disease treatment, ART retention, differentiated service delivery (3-month MMD), and viral load testing.
- Support and prioritize strategies that strengthen of MOH M&E/SI and health information system, including SIHA 2.0 and ARK 6.0.
- Support the implementation and adoption of a comprehensive SBCC strategy and nation-wide activation plan under MOH leadership, in collaboration with key 95-95-95 partners and national TA providers.
- Curate LINKAGES’ team-work across technical areas including clinical services, community-based services, capacity development, enabling environment, and monitoring and evaluation to ensure adequate LINKAGES’ support to the national 95-95-95 initiatives.
- Support networking and collaboration among 95-95-95 TA providers at national levels, including UN agencies and other relevant INGOs.
- Develop and provide regular updates of LINKAGES works to the MOH in collaboration with technical teams through consultation meetings and other means of communication.
- Prepare activity budgets and support capacity building activity logistics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of the continuum of HIV prevention, care, and treatment in the Indonesian context, with recognized technical capacity in one results area.
- Understands the HIV-related needs of key population groups in Indonesia, including female sex workers, men who have sex with men, PWID, and transgender individuals, and has worked to support and implement activities to reduce stigma and discrimination.
- Proven capacity building skills, supervisory capabilities, and project management experience.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, leadership, and managerial skills.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues surrounding public health issues among key populations in Indonesia.
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and advice to the team, exchange information, and collaborate with colleagues and peers within and outside the organization/project.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with strong attention to consistency, detail, and quality.
- Ability to travel within the country or region and internationally if needed.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree (post-graduate is preferable) in management, public health, or social sciences, and at least five years of experience with NGOs or funding organizations involving program implementation and management.
- At least 6 years of demonstrated key population group technical expertise, with substantial HIV programmatic experience with FSW, PWID, MSM, and TG.
- Proven experience in program management, capacity building, and reporting in the Indonesian context.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English language and fluent in Bahasa Indonesian.
- Experience with U.S. government rules and regulations and experience working in an international NGO/PVO environment desirable.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Please click the link below to visit FHI 360’s Career Center to apply for this position by the latest Jan 31, 2021
APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE