IDH SUSTAINABLE TRADE INITIATIVE JOB VACANCIES 2021
Do you have a background in finance and are you able to master new skills quickly? Do you think in terms of improvements and are you driven by results? Are you a team player? Then apply for our Finance Officer position and join our team.
You will be based in Jakarta and will report directly to the Senior Financial Controller and work closely with the Finance and Landscape Program Team. You will be in charge of the day-to-day management of financial transactions and procedures.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assist in monitoring of program budget, program financial forecast, donor financial report, and support as needed for data management and evaluation.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedures and guidelines concerning the financial administration of the program.
- Support the Landscape Program Team and partners on any other relevant financial management issues.
- Support the Landscape Program Team on internal program system
- Regular communication and coordination with the Program team and partners for monitoring project progress.
- Manage records and receipts.
- Reconcile daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Process invoices.
- Assist and facilitates donor audit.
- Support the Finance Team on the monthly closure of the administration process.
- Support the Finance Team as needed in design, implementation, evaluation, and improvement of processes and procedures for the financial management of the program.
Who you are
You are a person with an excellent talent, who enjoy collaboration and teamwork, but also able to work independently. You are proactive, highly analytical with attention to detail and follow-up capabilities. You are able to organize work efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment. You should be culturally sensitive and patient, to maintain good working relations with colleagues and contracted partners. You are well managed to perform under pressure and have a positive attitude.
Proficient in spoken and written in English is an absolute and you have strong verbal and written communication skills.
What you bring
You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing/Business. You have worked at least 3+ years working experience in a similar position – experience in an international organization/non-governmental organization/environment is preferred. You experienced with finance and accounting systems and Excel does not have any secrets for you. You have strong knowledge of financial administration and budget. You should have good experience in project and stakeholder management.
Who are we
IDH brings companies, CSOs, governments, and others in public-private partnerships together to realize green & inclusive growth at scale in commodity sectors and sourcing areas. Our approaches are designed to drive sustainability from niche to norm in mainstream markets, delivering impact on Sustainable Development Goals. We focus on creating a positive impact on deforestation, living incomes and living wages, working conditions, toxic loading, and gender. In this, we are supported by multiple European governments, including our institutional donors: BUZA, SECO, and DANIDA. IDH is a company that works together with over 600 companies, CSOs, financial institutions, producer organizations, and governments in 12 sectors and 12 landscapes in over 40 countries worldwide. Yayasan Inisiatif Dagang Hijau (YIDH), a grantee of the IDH Sustainable Trade Initiative (“IDH”), accelerates and up-scales sustainable trade by building impact-oriented coalitions of front running companies, civil society, governments, knowledge institutions, and other stakeholders in several commodity sectors and landscapes.
What we offer
We offer a challenging position within a dynamic international environment and an enthusiastic and passionate team. As a team member, you can contribute to positive global change. The position is a full-time position. The successful applicant will initially be offered a one-year employment contract but with the possibility of extension.
Would you like to apply? Just send us your application letter and CV in English as soon as possible, latest by 29 January 2021.