ECONUSA FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
The EcoNusa Foundation is a non-profit organization aiming to enhance various local Papuan initiatives at the national and international levels in promoting sustainable natural resource management. The organization was founded on 21 July 2017 in Jakarta. In achieving the goal, EcoNusa Foundation encourages the development of the capacity of civil society organizations to organize advocacy, campaigns, communication with the engagement and dialogue among stakeholders in promoting sustainable natural resource management and the values of transparency, conservation, and equality values.
To achieve its mission, EcoNusa carries out several programs including: Local Community Resilience, Policy Advocacy, Eastern Indonesia Communication Center, and Local Economic Development.
The EcoNusa urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals to apply for the following vacancies:
- Post title: Creative Production Coordinator
- Supervisor: Senior Communication Manager
- Duty Station: Jakarta
- Job Type: Full Time (1 year)
- Level: Senior Officer
PURPOSE OF JOB
This role is responsible for managing the process for creative development and production of engaging and memorable online and printed catalog content.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a solid project management process for delivering world-class digital content on time and on budget including photo and video.
- Manage development of in-house or external production team.
- Coordinate and monitor the production of all online content and assets, diving into development & content management as needed.
- This individual will develop timelines, schedules and processes for streamlining the production of digital content, for online and printed catalogs.
- Technical skills to direct and collaborate with both in-house and external online graphic artists, photographers, video editors & web developers, guiding them from conception through to final product.
- Support internal clients, including program, operation, senior management and strategic partners.
- Work closely with the organization team to develop solutions that are robust, fit into the current architecture and leverage data assets that are necessary to tell the best story online.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- 4 years of digital production experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong background working with enterprise-class Web content management systems.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and user-experience design.
- General understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Strong project management skills and keen understanding of social media and online development process.
- Understanding of creative development and design process.
- Familiarity/experience with photo and video production.
- Familiarity/experience with email marketing.
- Solid time management, planning and organization skills.
- Manage all production aspects of all jobs that are handed-off from art designers into production.
- Manage the organization of final hi-res production files.
- Maintain and improve the file management process and procedures.
- Check all content, layout specs including dies, bleed, trim, marks, high-res imagery, color model, job slugs and file management.
- Work with print producers to ensure files are posted properly and on time.
- Internal: work closely with all unit in Econusa.
- External: coordination with third party, vendor, ect.
This job description above covers the main tasks for the position of Creative Production Coordinator. Additional duties may be entailed as suggested by the organization and within the reasonableness of the levels of skill and experience.
Please submit your letter of application and recent curriculum vitae include salary expectation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Creative Production Coordinator” no later than January 24, 2021.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Send your CV to email@example.com