GREENERATION FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
Field Officer of Citarum Repair Program (FO CR)
Placement: Bandung office
We are currently working on a program called Citarum REPAIR. The main objective of the program is to intercept plastic waste into the ocean via the river system. We also expect to increase the awareness of local people living nearby the pilot project site on waste management and the dangers of plastic single-use. Here, your role will be a field officer who will work particularly on communication outreach or education activities on the field with the supervision of a program manager of education.
Our program is already started in March 2020 and expected to be finished in January 2023. As the field officer, you will be our frontline in making sure the success of communication outreach development and implementation on our pilot project site. If you are accepted to fill this position, you will be placed at our headquarter office in Bandung and frequently travel to our pilot project site in West Bandung Regency.
- The general role is to support in managing communication outreach under a program manager of education started from developing Communication Strategy and Plan, developing technical guideline document of educational activities and implementing the communication activities
- You will work on administration including writing financial and progress reports and letters that relevant with field works, writing communication outreach reports, and other relevant tasks
- Managing a team on field that consists of field facilitators, volunteers, and coordinating with local and relevant stakeholders such as local communities and local government.
- Conducting monitoring and evaluation of communication outreach activities
- Program coordination with: Greeneration Foundation’s internal team, program partners, financial supporters and other relevant stakeholders that will work closely within this program
- Managing all activities of the program on field, such as discussion, FGD, local community gathering, workshop, and other relevant activities
- As we need someone who is adaptable and a quick learner, it is possible to work on new tasks that might be available in the middle of the program
- Graduated from Communication or relevant majors in social studies from reputable university
- Have a passion and willingness to work with communities on field
- Good writing skills in English is required
- Have experience in communication outreach or community development
- Have experience in managing project or team
- Have a high passion in the environmental sector
- Have a very good communication skill in a working environment and in the society
- Have good research skills particularly in social study
- A good understanding in conducting survey, interview and observation
- Adaptable, active, flexible and dynamic
- Have good critical thinking and creativity
- Willing to work on the field frequently by driving car or motorcycle
- Having SIM C is a must and having a motorcycle is highly prefered
Selected candidate will be placed at Greeneration Foundation’s Bandung office.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English in one document (PDF format) to email@example.com maximum on 20th of January 2021.
Please name the document and the subject with VACANCY CODE_YOUR NAME.