ECONUSA FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
The EcoNusa Foundation is a non-profit organization aiming to enhance various local Papuan initiatives at the national and international levels in promoting sustainable natural resource management. The organization was founded on 21 July 2017 in Jakarta. In achieving the goal, EcoNusa Foundation encourages the development of the capacity of civil society organizations to organize advocacy, campaigns, communication with the engagement and dialogue among stakeholders in promoting sustainable natural resource management and the values of transparency, conservation, and equality values.
To achieve its mission, EcoNusa carries out several programs including: Local Community Resilience, Policy Advocacy, Eastern Indonesia Communication Center, and Local Economic Development.
The EcoNusa urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals to apply for the following vacancies:
- Post title: Digital Channel and Web Administrator
- Supervisor: Digital Coordinator
- Duty Station: Jakarta
- Job Type: Full Time (1 year)
- Level: Officer
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Administrator of web and digital channel responsible for the development, maintenance and content management of EcoNusa digital channel including website and social media channel, which supports the mission and vision of EcoNusa. The administration includes duties, such as, installation, configuration, maintenance, security, performance, trouble shooting, third party system integration into the portal, single sign on support, version upgrades, and contingency and capacity planning of the portal system.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and maintains EcoNusa main web site and social media channel, core web site system powered applications, and organizational structure.
- Develops and maintains Content Management Systems to host the EcoNusa web sites including component programming and installations.
- Directs, establishes, maintains,plans, and executes the overall policies and goals for the web sites and digital marketing strategies.
- Assists in determining the overall look and feel of the web sites and social media channel, including implementation of design parameters, guides, and visual standards.
- Directs web content through Drupal for marketing and search engine optimization purposes, and strategizing on effective uses of department, division, and program web sites and social media channel.
- Assists in the development of web-based online recruiting and fundraising efforts.
- Develops and implements strategies to move existing paper based publications and systems to the web and social media channel.
- Monitors and regulates the web sites and social media channel to ensure sites meet institutional needs, aligns with the brand strategy and meets standards.
- Consults and plans with individual departments for special web applications, including but not limited to, third party web-based software purchases, as well as custom built applications.
- Assists in the development of, maintains, and executes all web-based emergency systems, including the web site’s campus status, emergency notifications, and the emergency blog.
- Maintains the technical and content portions of the Official Digital Map.
- Provides direct management of all web projects and social media channel.
- Manages all projects related to the web sites and any other projects assigned.
- Ensures all web personnel and vendors follow established policies and procedures.
- Contributes to operational planning, systems, processes, delivery and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- An Associate’s degree and three years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with one year of experience in web design, graphic design, information technology or related major. Drupal experience required.
- Experience in managing large, information-rich web properties. Expertise with leveraging technologies (RSS, mobile applications, Blogs, Webcasts, Web 2.0, Online Communities and content management systems).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, time and project management skills as well as organizational and personal skills to work with a variety of people.
- Courses, or related experience, demonstrating fluency in HTML and digital media are essential. Must be able to develop and maintain web applications using both client side and server side scripting and relational database systems.
- Must be able to write/present technical information clearly and concisely.
- Must have working knowledge of basic composition, page layout, and art and presentation packages such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of a) server management with preference to Solaris on Oracle/Sun SPARC hardware or server management in an environment using a Unix like operating system such as Red Hat Linux and b) developing of custom shell scripts, monitoring logs, and other server administrative duties.
- Experience with Luminis and Banner.
- Experience with the application, implementation of data communications hardware/software, network configuration/operations, system planning and analysis methods. Knowledge of on-line editors.
- Project management and coordination skills & able to deliver multiple simultaneous projects.
- Articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious.
- Excellent written and spoken English – other languages an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Interest in conservation and environmental issues.
- Adheres to EcoNusa’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
- Internal: work closely with all unit in Econusa.
- External: coordination with third party, vendor, ect.
This job description above covers the main tasks for the position of Digital Channel and Web Administrator. Additional duties may be entailed as suggested by the organization and within the reasonableness of the levels of skill and experience.
Please submit your letter of application and recent curriculum vitae include salary expectation by email to email@example.com with subject “Digital Channel and Web Administrator” no later than January 24, 2021.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org