YAYASAN NURANI LUHUR MASYARAKAT JOB VACANCIES 2021
FIELD OFFICER (EARLY CHILD DEVELOPMENT OFFICER)
Yayasan Nurani Luhur Masyarakat (YNLM) is a Non-profit organization concern on community development based in Medan. YNLM has program operation in North Sumatera and Lombok, Nusa Tenggara Barat, and possibility to expand to other areas in Indonesia. The work focus area of the project relates on Education, Health and Livelihood.
Main purpose of roles:
Child Development Officer will support Coordinator Project to design and develop early child development Project including learning module and material to children and parents (adults). The Project should be practical, easy to understand, and applicable to participant. Early child development officer also guide and supervise early child development Project implementation. S/he should keep contact with early child development stakeholder. Under the guidance of the Coordinator Project, the Early child development Officer shall work closely and mutually with Project assisten/Ccommunity facilitator in regards to technical planning, implementation as well as monitoring of designed intervention projects
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains interpersonal relationships – develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and nurturing them over time
- Designs and develops early child development program, strategic goals and objectives, work plan and budget of early child development sector in logical frame
- Formulating service plans and priorities in cooperation with other providers or integrate the resources of early child development care institutions, social service agencies, NGOs. CBOs, and other stakeholder to improve the community early child development;
- Formulates and revise learning curriculum and module to address behavioral changes as YNLM value in early child development sector;
- Facilitating public early child development education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, nutrition, immunizations, wash, early child development etc. to communities (adult) and children group in cooperation with Community Facilitators and volunteers.
- Identifies capacity building needs of volunteers/cadres/ facilitator and develop education or training programs or classes, and teach or instruct them;
- Provides guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics;
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members;
- Provide information about potential early child development hazards and possible interventions to the media, the public, other early child development care professionals, or local/national early child development authorities in cooperation with Coordinator Project;
- Performs day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Reports activity concerns and maintenance issues to the Coordinator Project;
- Documenting best practices, stories and communication pieces;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and methodology in early child development program;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically and evaluate options;
- Demonstrates good practice and a thorough understanding of current approaches to effective learning (adult and child) across the curriculum;
- Able to guide and supervise facilitator and cadres with good mentoring and training skill;
- Creates a positive, collaborative environment and establish effective working relationships with other staff and cadres providing support, encouragement and resources;
- Has a good self-management, focuses on result, work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude, good humored even under pressure;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Ability to use initiative and work under minimum supervision;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Plans, coordinates and organises workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines;
- Having wide networks with other organization both international and local is favorable.
- University Degree preferably in public early child development or other related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and implement early child development Project in development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/ Government
- Experience in develop curriculum, module and manual with various grade/groups and adult;
- Experience in organize meetings/training/workshops/conferences and in deliver training & discussion;
- Experience in deliver creative learning to children and adult;
- Experience of working on early child development, child protection, gender or other relevant development issue.
Submission of Interest
Submit your current CV, cover letter with references to Yayasan Nurani Luhur Masyarakat (YNLM) firstname.lastname@example.org and CC Firman Laia (Project Coordinator) email@example.com not later than February 04th 2021.
Please specify the position name you are applying for ‘Officer_Lombok Utara_Your name’ in the ‘subject’ line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified