FHI 360 JOB VACANCIES 2021
Position Title: Finance Assistant
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Finance Assistant for a USAID Tuberculosis Private Sector Activity in Indonesia.
The incumbent is responsible to conduct financial accounting duties and provide support to the Accounting and Finance
Unit of the FHI360 Indonesia office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare payment vouchers to process all vendor invoices, travel expense reports and other program-activity payments for assigned program portfolio. Ensure completeness of supporting documentation and accuracy of entries for financial reporting.
- Ensure all financial transactions for any assigned portfolio of the project, oversight to ensure transactions are recorded timely into the accounting system and reviewed for accuracy and completeness.
- Oversee petty cash management and records.
- Maintain and update the office financial files ensuring up-to-date records/trackers and all finance files are electronically filed in the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or related field, and minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in a business setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Navision is an advantage.
- Prior experience working on USAID programs and working in an international NGO environment.
- Working knowledge of office software, including Word and Excel.
- Must be well organized, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and good command in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesian and English.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Interested candidates please apply through FHI 360 career portal link below by the latest 11th February 2021