SAVE THE CHILDREN JOB VACANCIES 2021
- JOB TITLE: Advocacy and Communication Coordinator
- LOCATION: Sumba Island, Nusa Tenggara Timur (NTT) Province
The post holder will work with Sumba Field Manager and other program departments both in Sumba Barat and Sumba Tengah districts on the advocacy and communication work of Sponsorship Program and other projects at Sumba Field Office and will be responsible to develop and deliver advocacy strategies, produce quality advocacy products as well as develop and implement communication strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or equivalent in communications, public relations or related areas.
- At least 5 years experience in advocacy, communications, media, event management or public relations in a non-profit organization or private sector or relevant experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work fast, effectively and independently in often highly pressured environments, working across a number of teams to deliver high advocacy and communications outputs.
- Sound grasps of different communication tools.
- Good understanding of the use of media to undertake campaigns and advocacy work.
- Sound understanding of the major economic, social development and poverty issues as well as child rights issues in Indonesia.
- Experience in working in multicultural environment.
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Experience of, and willingness to travel in the country, sometimes at short notice and for extended periods of time.
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Feb 8, 2021