ROUNDTABLE ON SUSTAINABLE PALM OIL JOB VACANCIES 2021
Reporting to the Manager of Membership, the Executive of Membership operates as a member of the Membership Unit and ensures it functions effectively whilst providing the necessary support to the RSPO Secretariat on all membership-related issues.
The location of this role is Malaysia or Indonesia.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but will not be limited to the following:
- To ensure adherence to all documented procedures and processes, whilst being responsible for providing good and effective responses to all member queries.
- To work with the Membership Manager to periodically review and improve the membership systems and processes, ensuring that the membership unit is consistently functioning efficiently and effectively.
- To manage member databases to ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of members’ information.
- To conduct the complete process of membership applications in the course of the formal membership approval process.
- To act as an advisor to both internal and external stakeholders on membership benefits and roles.
- To assist in managing and handling membership fee collection, including invoicing and collection of fees.
- Apart from the duties stated above, to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or other related fields.
- At least three years of experience in a membership-based organisation.
Further information: CLICK HERE