ISLAMIC RELIEF JOB VACANCIES 2021
About the organisation:
Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation with a presence in over 40 countries around the globe. Islamic Relief Worldwide is a UK based International relief. We have been fighting poverty and injustice for 30 years, in a world in which over three billion people still live in poverty.
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia was operation since 2003 following the MOU signing with the Ministry of Home Affairs. The objective of IRW in Indonesia programme is to contribute to the social welfare of the Indonesia people and to alleviate the suffering. The main sector for the programme include:
- Water and Sanitation
- Sustainable livelihood
- Child Welfare
- Disaster Risk Reduction
The geographical area are Banten, NTB, Aceh and Central Sulawesi province directly implementing or through partners.
Islamic Relief Worldwide in Indonesia is looking to recruit Logistics Assistant based in Mamuju (for 3 months contracted ).
Post holder would directly report to Area Coordinator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling IRI (Palu) procurement process.
- Ensuring all procurement process is in line with IRI procurement policy and manual.
- In coordination with the purchase requestor monitoring the procurement contract with suppliers, and contractors.
- Ensuring the quality of the goods, works or service provided by the suppliers, vendors or contractor are met with the contract requirement.
- Provide regular procurement tracking report.
- Managing stock and distribution of project equipment.
- Managing goods and equipment delivery to and from other IRI office
- Ensuring that stock records are properly maintained.
- Any other tasks will be given by the line manager
- Administration / Law / Management / At least Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in the relevant studies
- Good facilitation skills
- Good leadership, supervisory & management skill
- Good writing and communication skill
- Excellent knowledge of computer operation (Windows, Excel, Power Point)
- At least one year experience in the logistic
- At least one year experience in the community approach
- Experience of writing reports is preferable
Strong interest in development work with respect for confidentiality and commitment to Islamic Relief overall aims and objectives, including gender, equality and equal opportunities in all aspects of Islamic Relief’s work.
Islamic Relief is a faith based-non government organization that respects diversity and inclusiveness. Applicants from diverse religions, gender, race, and physical impairment are encouraged to apply.
All Islamic Relief team members are expected to support all efforts towards accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding international relief and development work while actively engaging beneficiary communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field project
How to apply:
Please send only your application letter and CV to the email address: email@example.com
Applications submit directly to Islamic Relief Indonesia Office will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
The deadline for submitting applications: 19 February 2021