BETTER WORK INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
ILO-BMZ Project – ILO Better Work Indonesia (BWI) Programme: “Protecting workers’ incomes and employment in the garment and footwear sectors in Indonesia – a wage subsidy scheme to deal with the economic impact of COVID-19”
Independent Contractor (Freelancer) for Verifier Member, location in Indonesia (Preferable in Jakarta or others area in Java island), starting from 12 April – 15 May 2021. The Verifier Member will report to the Project’s Coordinator and Verifier Leader.
To perform virtual verification and employee interview in the assigned job as per determined standards set to meet this project goal.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- To perform qualified virtual verification based on requirements and standards outlined on the project protocol and working tools provided for each assigned job.
- To perform qualified employee interview based on the requirements and standards outlined on the project protocol and working tools provided for each assigned job.
- To ensure all working steps for every assigned job described on the workplan being followed accordingly as per determined project protocol and working tools.
- To be able to determine and analyses any possible irregularities during verification and employee interview and make accountable decision accordingly.
- To be able to develop clear and comprehensive verification report.
- To alert and keep update to the Project’s Coordinator and Verifier Leader for any specific circumstance issues during verification and employee interview in order to have proper work’s alignment.
- Education level: at minimum bachelor degree
- Experience: at minimum 3-5 years of HR or CR or Social Compliance assessment field
- Specific skills: Reliable Integrity and Accountability; Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia; strong analytical; Good knowledge and understanding of factory’s HR recording system; familiar with social compliance reporting; Good decision-making and problem-solving abilities; Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal characteristics: Mature; Self-motivated and willing to seek ongoing self-improvement; ability to handle conflicts; ability to work independently and in a teamwork environment
- Certifications: Holding relevant social compliance certification (e.g. SA8000, APSCA, etc) will be added-value for this job
Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply.
Please send your Cover Letter along with your Resume (in PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <Verifier Member> – <your name>
Closing date for the application is 2 April 2021
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).