FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY JOB VACANCIES 2021
Yayasan Fondasi Hidup (FH Indonesia) is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera, and operates in North Sumatera Province, the Mentawai Islands, West Sumatera Province, and Palu, Centre of Sulawesi Province. FH Indonesia started working in Indonesia after the December 2004 tsunami killed 283,000 people. FH Indonesia worked with devastated communities to help them rebuild their lives and homes. In 2011, FH began a long-term development work, and currently, we are working to address all forms of human poverty, visible and invisible through livelihood, education, health, and disaster risk reduction sectors.
At FH Indonesia, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
- IT Assistant (ITA) – Medan
- Logistic Assistant (LA) – Medan
We have attached the above JOB DESCRIPTION position for your further reference.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH’s foundation and beliefs as expressed in The Heartbeat: our Values, Vision, and Purpose;
- Excellent people skills including warmth and sensitivity, conversational, able to relate to and effectively communicate with people from different cultures (at various levels within the organization);
- High integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics;
- Demonstrated computer operating skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Google platforms, virtual technologies such as skype and/or GoToMeeting;
- Able to self-manage a diverse and dynamics set of responsibilities, proactively solve problems and/or suggest viable while advancing goals and objectives;
- Strong people management skills/interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate, teach and mentor staff;
- Ability to interact positively with all levels of the organization and across the organization and cultural boundaries.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time per year within the Country (FHI field offices) and internationally, too insecure countries or locations
- Understand the minimum requirement of IT/Logistic standard operation.
Education and Experience:
- For an IT Assistant position, Bachelor degree (BSc) in Information Technology/Sciences or Computer sciences.
- For a Logistic Assistant position, Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in Economics, Business Administration, Social Science, or Computer Sciences.
- Four years related experience in a similar to an International NGO or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Studies understand and applies the Foundations of FH;
- Effectively and efficiently manages all resources entrusted for work purposes;
- Maintains an attitude and behavior in accordance with FH values and principles;
- Complies to all policies of FH.
- Should be Proficiency in spoken and written English
How to submit the Application:
Please submit your application letter at the latest on April,9th 2021 addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV, 3 references, salary expectation, certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject: (Candidate Name_Job Code), i.e. JAMES_ITA
Supporting Documents: (Candidate Name_Job Code_Supporting documents), i.e. JAMES_ITA CV
Format should be in PDF, DOC, JPEG only – please do not ZIP/RAR it. Please send it within the same email.
Please complete the Job Application form attached, if you are interested to apply for the position.