PLAN INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing its country strategic 4 (CS 4) covering fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. The organisation’s purpose is to “strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. An effective and efficient communications strategy is a must for Plan Indonesia to share the outcomes of these projects to influence different actors, specially state authorities and to position Plan’s profile within and outside at different levels – starting from community, sub district, district to national, regional and international levels. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia invites highly competent, experienced and committed professionals to fill the following position:
Face to face Team Coordinator Jakarta Area
Reporting to the Individual Donor Acquisition Manager and working across the organisation, the F2F Team Coordinator will design and deliver a communications strategy which increases the profile of Plan International Indonesia while also supporting programmes, fundraising and advocacy & campaigning objectives.
The F2F Team Coordinator in his/her capacity is responsible to deliver a highly ambitious market entry strategy focusing on building unrestricted income from the individuals
Key elements of the strategy will include Promote Plan International campaign goals and objectives, Increasing F2F team city performance by recruiting committed donors and achieving city KPI targets, Leading, managing and monitor the team to ensure all resources is used as efficiently as possible and income opportunities are maximized and Site and team schedule management.
Dimensions of the Role
Key Result Area (KRA) 1: Face to face team City Performance
- Ensure the new committed donors goals in the city are 100% achieved each month and it reflects in achieving Total Sign Up and Income target for the city. The Team Coordinator will be evaluated every 2 months, if she/he fails to deliver targets, Team Coordinator will get opportunity for the next 2 (two) following months. If still not achieving the target, Team Coordinator will be in warning periods that can cause demotion for the continuous fail in a agreed timeline.
- Ensure the quality of the result is below 20% attrition rate in every month
- Ensure the staff quota are meeting their objectives in the recruitment plan agreed with Individual Donor Acquisition Manager, not limited to the other KPI’s that has been set in the Fundraising strategy and goals
Key Result Area (KRA) 2: F2F team recruitment
- Planning, implementing and monitoring recruitment plan to meet team quota objectives
- Perform interview process to challenge and recruit good candidates and filter out weak candidates
- Perform group presentation and one on one interview together with Trainer to select and hired the quality staff
Key Result Area (KRA) 3: Staff and leadership development
- Hiring suitable staff based on the objectives and qualification requirement
- Reinforcing standards and expectations regularly and setting objectives for performance with each staff person and giving feedback on the performance
- Reviewing team performance on a daily and weekly basis and create action plan to help staff to boost up their performance
- Develop and facilitate team meetings and Team Leaders meeting agenda to provide program updates, performance review, build team morale, motivating staff and any organizational issues
- Develop and manage team motivation regularly to ensure the motivation of the team are in the high tone
- Working with Trainer to recruit and train team leaders or senior fundraisers to regenerate the next leader from the team
- Ensure the development of the Team Leader and next leader development with a high focus on the field and leading by example. This role requires that Team Coordinator to spend 70% of their working hours in the field to give feedback, coach and provide team analysing
- Conduct performance appraisals for the team
- Represent and promote Plan International with enthusiasm and professionalism, building and strengthening relationship with the team as appropriate
- Working together with Trainer to ensure the training schedule is implemented strategically within the team regularly.
Key Result Area (KRA) 4: Site and team schedule managemet
- Working together with Trainer to organize and manage creative F2F events to boost up performance; this will involve carrying equipment to and setting equipment in and out the venue
- Working together with Trainer to monitor and analyse venue site and giving feedback to team leader to ensure that the teams are able to work strategically to adapt and maximize the venue type. The analyses come from the 70% of the working hours that being spent on the field.
- Analyse and monitor venue performance result
- Creating team schedule to ensure the team works strategically and full support in working together each other and to maximize the venue sites.
- Working together with event specialist for the F2F event in developing and implementation
Key Result Area (KRA) 5: Monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure all verified sign up are submitted and reported based on the procedure and each of the team are well informed and aware with their result in daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure the performance management system for the team is implemented on a daily basis, well monitor and follow up in a clear, measurable objective, ongoing feedback, periodic reviews, fair and unbiased evaluation
- Ensure that high standards of performance, team value, and fundraising regulation and organization procedures are followed in the team.
Other related task
Any other duties as directed by the Line Manager
- Ensuring utilities cost effective and efficient
- Ensuring office facilities well manage, cleanliness and tidiness
- Asset movement are updated and recorded.
- Individual Acquisition donor Manager; Supervised, coordination
- Senior Individual Fundraising Manager: Coordination
- Supporter retention team; Coordination
- Finance Department; Payment process
- Procurement Specialist & Officer; Coordination
- Fundraising Staff; Coordination
- Admin PSO & PIA Office; Coordination
- Communication; Coordination
- IT; Coordination
- Vendors; maintain relationship
- Partners; contract management
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Administration or any related field
- Experience in the related field is require for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with organization and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- High integrity
- Leadership and participatory
- Commitment to community development
- Commitment to area of expertise
- Can do attitude
- Experience with SAP Procurement will be preferable
Plan International’s Values in Practice
We are open and accountable We create a climate of trust inside and outside the organisation by being open, honest and transparent. We hold ourselves and others to account for the decisions we make and for our impact on others, while doing what we say we will do.
We strive for lasting impact We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We work well together We succeed by working effectively with others, inside and outside the organisation, including our sponsors and donors. We actively support our colleagues, helping them to achieve their goals.
We come together to create and implement solutions in our teams, across Plan International, with children, girls, young people, communities and our partners.
We are inclusive and empowering We respect all people, appreciate differences and challenge inequality in our programmes and our workplace. We support children, girls and young people to increase their confidence and to change their own lives. We empower our staff to give their best and develop their potential.
Based at CO, office with at least 20% travel to PSO, PIA and projects areas, vendor offices and partner organization both in office, on the field and during humanitarian settings.
Level of contact with children
Low contact: Rarely interaction with children
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by CLICK HERE and apply now not later than April 06, 2021
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.