ECONUSA FOUNDATION JOB VACANCIES 2021
The EcoNusa Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to enhance various local initiatives of Tanah Papua at national and international levels in an effort to provide support for sustainable management of natural resources in Indonesia. The EcoNusa Foundation was established on July 21, 2017 in Jakarta.
The Econusa urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals to apply for the following vacancies:
- Post title: Human Resources Assistant
- Supervisor: Sr. Human Resources Officer
- Duty Station: Jakarta
- Job Type: Full Time 1 year (with possibility of extension)
- Level: Assistant
PURPOSE OF JOB
Under the direct of Supervision of Senior Human Resources Officer, the incumbent will provide assistance in human resources activities. S/he will be working in close coordination with all program, communication and operational directorats and staffs in all office.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide assistance in recruitment process of staffs for Jakarta and sub-offices: post the vacancy notice, keep and save all the applications letter in HR folders, do the long-listing; arrange interviews of candidates and written test, if any; assist to carry out reference checks for short-listed candidates; arrange for induction for incoming staff.
- Process contract for new hires, consultants and interns and extension contract for existing staff and monitor staff contract status as well.
- Handle HR System dan database; Input, update and maintain the data regularly.
- Keep record of activities performed by the Human Resources unit. Create and maintain personnel files (contracts, personal data, supporting documents, etc) of staff, consultants/interns.
- Keep track staff attendance and leave in HR System and report regularly.
- Request equipments to operations units for incoming staff and ID Card to communication units for designing and update in website.
- Coordinate with Insurance provider to register all staff and family member and process reimbursement and claim, include prepare and submit payment request to Finance Unit.
- Responsible to register all staf with Health and Labour BPJS and process payment monthly.
- Prepare supporting documents for payroll processing for staffs, consultant and interns, support for tax payment and reporting.
- Provide Support for performance appraisal process as required.
- Provide support and assistance in arranging staff training and learning events.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCES
- University degree from an accredited academic institution in Human Resources, Administration, Psychology, or related.
- Minimum two years experiences in Human Resources and Administration
- Proficient in computer applications; Experience working with Database or other HRIS software an advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required, both written and spoken.
- Internal: work closely with operations team and all staff
- External: work with external party (insurance provider, tax consultant, etc)
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Please submit your letter of application, recent curriculum vitae by email to email@example.com with subject “Human Resources Assistant no later than April 8, 2021.