STOP TB PARTNERSHIP INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Job Opportunity: Government & Partnership Officer
Stop TB Partnership Indonesia is looking for a full-time staff to assist the Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) program, team.
Details of Position
- Title: Government & Partnership Officer
- Reports to: Senior Program Manager
- Contract type: Full-time
- Period: 1 year (contract)
- A University degree in a relevant field such as in Political Science, Social science, International Development, Development Economics, Communications;
- At least 5 years experience working in partnership area;
- Proven track record in successfully managing Inter-Institutional relations, preferably in the development field;
- At least 5 years professional experience in Inter-Institutional relationship management;
- Knowledge and experience of the realities of development issues, Donor Institutions, and the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Excellent understanding of development partnerships, fund-raising, donor strategies, functions, and international relations;
- Ability to learn quickly, follow direction, report back on the need, and identify the gap;
- Proficiency with MS Office software required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Min. 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in non-governmental organizations
- Proven work experience demonstrating above-average interpersonal and, both verbal and written, communications skills
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Demonstrates good writing on best practice and learning of project
- Demonstrates good English language skills (oral, reading, writing)
- Demonstrates constructive attitude, positive thinking, effective problem solving, and ability to adapt with team members and stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and to deliver quality work on time
- Demonstrates understanding of tolerance and values the diversity of culture, gender, religion, race, nationality, and age
Scope of Work
Stop TB Partnership Indonesia
The Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) is a national platform of Stop TB Partnership. STPI provides a platform of inter-sectorial partnership that supports the National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) since 2013. This organization consists of 75 national and international partners that collaborate to end TB in Indonesia. STPI operates under the strategic direction of a wide range of expertise, such as the Board of Trustees and Advisory Board, representing public health practitioners, academia, development partners, as well as the public and private sector.
We are looking to employ a dedicated Government & Partnership (GP) Officer will ensure quality and accountability standards are integrated into the regular partnership system of STPI programs. The post provides technical assistance in the development and implementation of the said system and develops the capacity of partners in program management.
- Collaborate closely with the Program Team in developing and establishing partnership
- Manage of Indonesia Partnership TB Forum
- Supports the development and update of donor landscapes and donor funding strategies, including relevant communication materials
- Support the development of partnership strategies and provide advice to STPI on funding opportunities.
- Assesses proposals, including conceptual, methodological, operational, evaluative, and financial aspects
- Participates in regular meetings, and when required in other Program Area, Corporate meetings, and committees
- With respect to donors, undertakes research and info gathering, briefings, networking, liaison, etc.;
- With respect to potential donor partners for specific projects, identifies liaises, undertakes briefings, tracks activities, and pursues opportunities;
- Ensures that all personnel understand the importance of the Partnership Strategy and how it relates to them and that they are fully involved in its implementation;
- Ensures excellent relations with key government partners, and put in place systems that maintain them;
- Ensures effective engagement of strategic partners, especially Society groups and traditional leadership;
- Develops strategic partnership-building approaches with government, Donor, Civil Society, Corporate, and STPI stakeholders;
- Facilitates the strategic engagement with relevant International and National stakeholders on TB and related issues;
- Maintains a database of information relating to Partners’ and, Donors’, individual requirements and goals, and such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships;
- Develops and manages Memorandum of Understandings as may arise from 2 partnerships;
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application, which includes resume and cover letter by the latest of April 15, 2021, to email@example.com with email subject: sure name -GP Officer CV