STOP TB PARTNERSHIP INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Job Opportunity: Monitoring Evaluation &Learning Officer
Stop TB Partnership Indonesia is looking for a full-time staff to assist Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) program team.
Details of Position
- Title: MEL Officer
- Reports to: Senior Program Manager
- Contract type: Full-time
- Period: 1 year (contract)
- A University degree in a relevant field such as in Statistics or Social Sciences, and be familiar with research methodologies and monitoring/evaluation system;
- Have 2-3 years’ experiences working in monitoring and evaluation area;
- Have 2-3 years’ experiences of project reporting;
- Have the capacity to follow the instruction on using monitoring and evaluation system, data management, analysis and reporting, such as Excel (STATA/SPSS/R and other tools would be an advantage);
- Ability to learn quickly, follow direction, report back on the need, and identify the gap;
- Proficiency with MS Office software required (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Min. 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in non-governmental organizations
- Proven work experience demonstrating above-average interpersonal and, both verbal and written, communications skills
- Knowledge in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Demonstrates good writing on best practice and learning of project
- Demonstrates good English language skills (oral, reading, writing)
- Demonstrates constructive attitude, positive-thinking, effective problem solving, and ability to adapt with team members and stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and to deliver quality work on time
- Demonstrates understanding of tolerance and values diversity of cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age
Scope of Work
Stop TB Partnership Indonesia
The Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) is a national platform of Stop TB Partnership. STPI provides a platform of inter-sectorial partnership that supports National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) since 2013. This organization consists of 75 national and international partners that collaborate to end TB in Indonesia. STPI operates under the strategic direction of a wide range of expertise, such as the Board of Trustees and Advisory Board, representing public health practitioners, academia, development partners, as well as public and private sector.
We are looking to employ a dedicated Monitoring Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Officer will ensure quality and accountability standards are integrated into the regular monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning system of STPI programs. The post provides technical assistance in the development and implementation of the said system, and develops the capacity of partners in program monitoring and evaluation management.
- Collaborate closely with the Program Team in developing and establishing Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning systems
- Conduct periodic monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Conduct periodic reporting activities and project;
- Assist the PM in design, develop and conduct Quantitative and Qualitative data collection
- Assist the PM in design and develop MEL tools, framework and comprehensive work plan
- Assist with reports, particularly through the presentation of data. Support in the program’s reporting requirements;
- Data Quality Assurance. Ensure that all M&E data are collected regularly and with integrity.
- Develop of M&E plans following the standards set in the project design guidance, ensuring that indicators are aligned with the program results framework and contributes to the life-stage core outcomes
- Assist the PM in establishing and maintenance of M&E systems to track participation, activities, outputs, and assess outcomes.
- Identify program best practices and development and production, sharing and learning among STPI and partners.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application, which includes resume and cover letter by latest of April 15, 2021 to email@example.com with email subject: sure name -MEL Officer CV