WAHANA VISI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender. For more than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position in Palu, Central Sulawesi that is:
ZONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The purpose this position is provide technical support and advice for Zonal Manager to ensure disaster mitigation and preparedness (including Climate Change Adaptation) programming at Area Program and zone level is implemented. This includes to act as focal point in coordinating effective emergency relief and recovery responses and build capacity of Zonal Emergency Response Team member.
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, preferably in Disaster Management, Social Works, Humanitarian Emergencies, Certified on World Vision security training or other security & risk course is as an advantage.
- Min. 3 years’ work experience of broad and deep experience in Disaster Management cycle – Mitigation – Preparedness – Emergency Response – Rehabilitation.
- Strong research and documentation skill with excellence analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Ability with computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English (450 of TOEFL score)
- Willing to get relocate in Palu , Central Sulawesi.
Kindly submit your job application with an updated CV, ID card, Reference list (prefer with three names), and SKCK certificate (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) not later than April 9, 2021. Please reach our Career page: CLICK HERE
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.