WAHANA VISI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Wahana Visi Indonesia (WVI) is a Christian humanitarian social organization that works to bring a sustainable change to the welfare of children, families, and communities living in poverty. WVI dedicated itself to cooperate with the most vulnerable communities regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, and gender. For more than 20 years, Wahana Visi Indonesia has been implementing community development programs focusing on children. WVI has emphasized long-termed development programs by using an approach of sustainable area program or Area Program for 10-15 years through the operational offices in WVI’s assisted area.
Wahana Visi Indonesia is currently seeking the following position in Halmahera, North Maluku that is: MONITORING EVALUATION LEARNING COORDINATOR – CLUSTER NORTH MALUKU
The Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Cluster Coordinator is responsible for planning and implementing the cluster AP monitoring, evaluation and learning plan that contributes to the achievement of AP Program goals. The MEL Cluster Coordinator will also ensure all monitoring and evaluation are in alignment with relevant strategies (e.g. national, sectoral, disaster preparedness plan, etc.), policies (e.g. ministry policies, child sponsorship, DME management policy, etc.) and standards (e.g. IPM, LEAP, sponsorship standard, sponsorship programming guidelines, financial, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in social development, statistics, or any relevant fields.
- Have a min. of two years of experience in MEAL (Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning) works with proven achievements.
- Experienced in conducting surveys including reporting is an advantage.
- Have strong skills in operating statistics software including its implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English (450 of TOEFL score).
- Willing to get relocate in remote area (North Halmahera & East Halmahera)
Kindly submit your job application with an updated CV, ID card, Reference list (prefer with three names), and SKCK certificate (Surat Keterangan Catatan Kepolisian) not later than April 12, 2021. Please reach our Career page: CLICK HERE
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WVI applies the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with WVI work.