PERKUMPULAN SAMSARA JOB VACANCIES 2021
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, LGBTIQA++, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Please note that all submitted applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The deadline for application submission is Friday, 30 April 2021
- Indonesian citizen.
- Respect for diversity, self management, and emotional intelligence.
- Committed to feminist values and the promotion of Sexuality and Reproductive Health & Rights (SRHR) key principles and issues.
- Awareness and sensitivity regarding gender and reproductive justice issues.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in the related field for Managers position particularly with non-profit organizations. Related training, course, or professional certification is a plus.
- Possess strong problem solving and practical skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Facilitates and encourages open communication in the team, communicates effectively.
- Team player, and facilitates inclusive collaboration and teamwork.
- Learning and sharing knowledge and encouraging the learning of others.
- Able to deal with sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Tech-savvy and willing to be based in Yogyakarta.
Position Required, among others
- Technical Officer
- Creative Media Manager
- Advocacy Manager