YAYASAN CINTA ANAK BANGSA JOB VACANCIES 2021
YCAB Foundation is the founding and flagship organization in YCAB Social Enterprise Group. Established in 1999, YCAB believes in the power of education to improve welfare. Our vision is to see a thriving world where youth and mothers are empowered through love, hope, and opportunity to be liberated from generational poverty in sustainable ways. YCAB is now exploring ways to implement the last link in its change model, that is, to create a sustainable system whereby students who graduate and become entrepreneurs or employed can pay it forward. They do this by giving back or investing in a mutual fund to help grow and scale YCAB’s mission-driven microfinance so that YCAB can empower even more youths to take control of their own destiny.
YCAB Foundation is a group of like-minded people who are serious and passionate about making the world a better place. Currently, YCAB Foundation has a vacancy in the management position as Deputy Chief Operating Officer. The following describes the position responsibilities and preferable skills that will be an advantage. If this position is of interest, we invite you to send your recent CV with a cover letter and join us to embark on an exciting journey ahead.
[DEPUTY CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER]
- Directly assisting the COO to oversee all the operational and administrative functions of the foundation.
Ensure that ongoing operations and procedures are adhered to and where required suggest and implement improvements.
- Build and maintain a culture for the cause and ensure the sustainability of a competent team that is able to harness the vision and mission of the foundation.
- Ensuring the performance and capacity of the team is continually improved; develop and implement achievable KPI systems to monitor and build capacity.
- Responsible to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Responsible to ensure consistent grant seeking and acquisition of funding from donors, corporates both local & international.
- Responsible for the running and operations of PT YCAB to provide back-office services to YCAB’s portfolio companies.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Outstanding leadership capabilities.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, strong critical thinking, and planning skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Fluent command of English both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail.
- Business acumen is preferable.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator with experience in leading diverse work teams.
- Able to develop an organization-wide strategy for program excellence, engaging community partners and donors.
- Strives for excellence and demonstrates integrity with experience in leading others to new levels of effectiveness and impact.
- Passionate about a sustainable for-profit business approach to a non-profit organization.
- Has the ability and flair to promote and communicate the philosophy of the vision and mission of YCAB.
- Has an excellent command of English both written and verbal with good articulation skills.
- Reliable, Trusted, Driven, Collaborative, Creative and Curious, Methodical.
Applications close on May 7th, 2021
Please submit your application by sending us a cover letter along with your latest CV to: email@example.com
Please put in your email subject: Position – Your Full Name
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. We will notify only short-listed candidates.