YAYASAN KONSERVASI ALAM NUSANTARA JOB VACANCIES 2021
Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara, is the main partner of The Nature Conservancy (TNC) in Indonesia. YKAN mission is to inherit sustainable natural environment for future generations by preserving lands and water terein in which all lives depends on, through management of protected reserved area, vital species habitat conservation and local communities empowerment.
We currently have an opening for: SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES SENIOR MANAGER
- Develop the business plan and program strategic plan for the blue economy development portfolio, covering responsible aquaculture, fisheries value added products, ecotourism, marine biotechnology, and blue carbon finance program.
- Improve community’s livelihoods practices to meet the globally recognized standard/certification for environmental and social sustainability.
- Identify and establish market links for products and services from community’s sustainable practices.
- Work together with relevant TNC and YKAN teams in identifying and evaluating funding opportunities, drafting project proposals, donor reports, both for public and private sources.
- Assist IOP Director in undertaking management responsibilities as necessary related to the blue economy, such as develop key materials for meetings and conferences, put together and feed necessary information to the Program Development and Learning unit.
- Assist the IOP Director in staff management of the sustainable practices, including team building, assessing capacity gaps and capacity building needs, and developing strategies to address them in collaboration with HRD.
- The Sustainable Practices Senior Manager reports to the IOP Director and is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- BA/BS degree with 7 years’ experience in small scale enterprise and conservation practice or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in coastal community livelihoods improvement activities.
- Established networks with marine products industries and associations,
- Familiar with global standards for sustainable practices in fisheries, aquaculture, tourism.
- Good understanding in small-scale enterprise financing and marketing.
- Knowledge in blue carbon or carbon financing is an asset.
- Fundraising experience, including identifying donor prospects and donor cultivation
- Experience managing complex or multiple projects, including managing finances and coordinating the work of other professionals and partners.
- Supervisory experience, including motivating, leading, setting objectives and managing performance.
- Experience in partnership development with non-profit partners, community groups and/or government agencies.
- Experience negotiating.
Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line.